REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION IS FROM
DECEMBER 15, 2017 - JANUARY 31, 2018
Members of LEEF and affiliate members, follow the steps below to get your discounted conference rate!
1. To receive the discounted conference rate, you will need a promo code.
You should have received the code from your state EE organization. If you did not receive it, no problem! Please click here to receive your promo code.
2. To begin your registration, click on the blue "Register Here" button found above on this page.
3. Once you click on this button, you will be taken to the main registration page. On this page, there is a green "register" button. Please click on this.
4. A pop-up window will appear. On the upper right part of the pop-up window, you will see "Enter Promotional Code."
5. Click on "Enter Promotional Code" and you will be prompted to enter the code you received and, presto!-- your discount will be applied, saving you some money!
Early bird registration (LEEF and affiliate members): $185 (December 15, 2017 – January 31, 2018)
Early bird registration (nonmember): $225 (December 15, 2017 – January 31, 2018)
Regular registration (LEEF and affiliate members): $200 (After January 31, 2018)
Regular registration (nonmember): $240 (After January 31, 2018)
Student registration: $100
For information on LEEF Membership, please click here: LEEF Membership
Registration fees include:
Research Symposium and Friday Night Social on the waterfront on Friday, March 16, 2018
Conference Keynote speaker, concurrent sessions, workshops (unless additional fee is specified), and Saturday night social at Treasure Island Beach on Saturday, March 17, 2018.
Workshops and concurrent session on Sunday, March 18, 2018.